Thursday, January 8, 2009

Quiz

Answer these questions and I'll tell you your results.Ill post a new quiz every other day so cheak back frequently!

1.When you wake up you usually
a.Take a shower or freshen up
b.Eat breakfest
c.Hit the alarm clock
d. Get dressed

2.What time do you go to sleep on school nights
a.9
b.10
c.after 10

3.When do you do your homework
a.when you get home
b.before bed
c.after dinner around 7

4.How often do you study
a.everyday
b.often
c.when I need to
d.Never not even for tests

5.Do you eat breakfest
a.yes
b.sometimes if I have time
c.Never

6.What do you eat
a.I eat a full breakfest (pancakes,bacon etc.)
b.I eat something small (granola bar,pop tart,cereal etc.)
c.I dont a cup of juice is all

7.Are you ever late to classes?
a.Never
b.Not really unless for a reason
c.sometimes
d.Alot teachers are used to it

8.Do you eat lunch
a.I pay for it
b.I take it
c.Rarely
d.Sometimes

Email me the answers or post them on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment