Friday, January 9, 2009

Bigger?

Many gurls want a body part bigger whether its boobs or hips.Although there isnt any real tip or magic that you could do to make them bigger I just know a couple myths but I doubt they are true.Some say there are Vitamins which I dont encourage at all because they might have extra chemicals that may not be healthy for preteens or teens.also some say there are some excercises you can do.People say Butter makes them appear bigger (lol I know).But what I believe most is that milk makes them grow.Because your breast are made of milk fat.So I guess lol the best thing to do is just wait and eat healthy are drink lots of milk.

6 comments:

  1. thnx 4 being a follower!! requests for my site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, will u follow my aite cuz i follow ur's? ask4elvis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur aite? doncha mean site? lol srry jk

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend thinks that eating fruit rollups make u grow, cause our other friends eats a lot of them and shes huge! Will u follow my blog!? it is http://brightinblack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete